Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Updates

Not much going on...just really busy. I will try to post some pictures this weekend. Trenton will be 4 years old on Sunday!! Unbelievable...it's been 4 years. We are having cake and some presents, but his birthday party isn't until the 15th. We couldn't plan anything for this weekend because Terry is most likely working. We're having his party at Chuck E Cheeses...that's what he wanted. I dispise that place, but I couldn't say NO! We invited a few of his friends from school and the neighbor who is his best friend. I will probably regret it later, but at least the mess isn't at my house. We will probably do Build A-Bear on Sunday--that has become a birthday tradition in this house. Think of all the bears/animals they will have by the time they turn 18 if we do that every year....

Not a lot going on besides working and trying to stay warm and not get sick from these weather changes we are having. I have never, in the 9 years that I have lived here or anywhere else for that matter, heard/seen thunder and lightening while it's snowing...that's what we had a few weeks ago and then it was 70 degrees for 2 days and now we are back to low 40's. Trenton has a horrible cough, which I think is just his allergies acting up. His teeth are doing fine, no problems.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Fredrik feels the same about Chuck E. Cheese.. :P

Hillary said...

Anxious to see pictures of Sunday! :)