Monday, August 4, 2008

Baby update...

I had my second appt today. Nothing exciting really. Had my blood drawn for malformation tests (i.e., Down Syndrome and a list of other defects) they can pick up from blood levels. I'm measuring 20 weeks and as of today I'm only 16 weeks and 3 days. Nothing to be alarmed with and according to the sonogram the fetus is measuring right along with my due date of Jan 16...so they are just going to keep tracking it. Tomorrow I get to make my appt for a sonogram that can be done in 3 weeks. This will be for fetus development and to find out the sex. The heartrate also dropped, which is normal, from 158 (at 12 weeks) to 146 (today). The PA that I saw today said if she had to guess, so would say I'm having a boy.

I know I have not posted any pics from our trip, I will soon...maybe this weekend. I have been bringing work home since last Wednesday and have been really busy. Terry got a second job so that we can keep preparing for me to get out in 2 years (who knows if that's what is actually going to happen), so he's been working alot in the evening. His only days off are Wednesday's and Thursday's and on the weekends he works from 1-10p. Hopefully he's going to get that changed soon. Atleast we're getting some extra money. He's working at Wal-Mart--we also get a discount on most things...which is nice:))

Allyson is spending the week with her grandparents in Branson, MO. She will be home on Sunday. Saturday is our 6 year anniversary...I don't know what we are doing as of yet, but we have a babysitter coming over. Probably just dinner somewhere nice. My best friend, Hillary and her husband Fredrik got married on our 1 year anniversary...which is weird because Terry and I got remarried on our 1 year anniversary. I think we should get together one of these years and plan an anniversary dinner...maybe when we get stationed overseas.

I think that's about all for now. Not much else is going on...:))

1 comment:

Hillary said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!!!!!!!!!!! :D