Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Projects

I know it's been forever. Here is a picture that my best friend Hillary loved. I took this while in Ohio. It is the cutest picture. Lillie now has 2 teeth...on the bottom. Not too fussy, which is good!! Still not sitting up, but getting there. We practice everyday. Eating good, has gone through all her fruits and veggies and has had turkey....didn't like that. She also gets some time w/a sippy cup. We have pretty much stopped the nursing, I think I may have pumped for the last time yesterday and she hasn't nursed in about 4 days. This will probably be very hard on me, especially seeing that my 5 yr old will start Kindergarten on the 18th and that's hard to believe.:(((((((

These are my new projects that I've been working on. I found this site PrintCreations.com and although you have to pay for yearly subscription...it's worth it. It allows me to do so much with my pictures. I'm loving it.
Trenton--playing t-ball this summer

Allyson--playing softball this summer.