The blog is having some problems and not allowing me to upload photos right now, but I wanted to write about Terry's birthday. Today he is 30!! Happy Birthday Terry!!! We had a fun filled day for him. We started out playing soccer, the last game of the season and then we went to the Family Mobility Line. The kids got to "deploy" just like their dad did in Sept. They got their face painted, the went through a line and got "shots", dog tags and boarded a plane. Then when the kids returned from their "deployment" the Patriot Guard escorted them home. It was the coolest thing I've seen.
We also went out to eat for Terry's birthday to Tokyo Steak House and then decorated our pumpkins, they are sitting out on the front porch. I will have to take pictures of them tomorrow because it got too dark to take pictures.
I will post pictures as soon as the blog gets fixed.
The New Blog.
16 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment