Christmas was good at the McDonald house...as good as it could be without our daddy. The kids woke up and I called Terry, so he was able to be on the phone for some unwrapping. I got it all on video of course. My brother, Todd, came over and he opened up his presents. I made breakfast for everyone...which I never do, I'm just not a breakfast making person and then the kids watched Transformers (a movie they got from "Santa") and Trenton kept calling them Power Rangers. I made my traditional ham with mashed potatos and veggies and we had brownies for dessert. All in all the day was good. The kids had a good time and got tons of stuff.
1 comment:
This isn't meant to be a comment.. :P Just a message. :) I can't e-mail it to you now, but wanted to give it to you because I knew I would forget by the time we got home! Info about the 10 year reunion: http://www.myspace.com/steele1998
Post a Comment